Find a great pair of leather ballerinas.
The Ballerina is a silhouette that never goes out of style. This type of women’s footwear is ideal for the work place, as well as to be worn during our free time.
We all like to dress up in the latest fashion, which includes the defining accessory, which is exclusive and unique footwear. For that reason, we have made an “insiders” selection of the best leather ballerinas from our collection.
Our assortment of ballerinas offers different looks and styles: the NYC look, the Rock & Roll styles and an array of exquisite snake printed patterns, among other items.
Characteristics of our leather Ballerinas:
- Heel height of the ballerinas: From 0.5 to 1 cm
- Material: All leather – 100% Made in Spain
- Sole: flexible TPU rubber for a perfect stride
- Lining: Leather
- Insole & sock: Leather
- Rounded toe shape
Our Ballerinas are designed using a large and varied color palette.
Thanks to this extensive offer, you can mix and match them with the most attractive and newest colors of the season.
Our personalized color card of leather upper ballerinas includes a wide variety of colors such as the neutrals – Black, White and Beige and then pretty colors such as pink, light blue and red, finished off with a warm group of browns… coffee, among others hues.
It is a selection of authentic luxury and with the best prices. Ballerinas for women who want comfort but are not willing to forfeit fashion.
You will fall in love with our ballerinas.
How to combine your Ballerinas and get a very chic look
- Combine white or black ballerinas with light blue jeans.
- For an informal look, try combining black ballerinas with black pleated trousers.
- If you are looking for casual daytime wear, combine white ballerinas with light colored skinny pencil pants.
- If you want a vintage “Sabrina” look, try combining the ballerinas with a flared skirt.
Why Paco Gil’s Ballerinas?
We have an experience of more than 35 years designing and producing shoes for the international market.
At Paco Gil, the most important thing is the customer.